Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Sportheim Böck


Finished a day of school and had done no physical training today. As I came home on the bus it looked like it was going to storm. Which it did. But after that some fresh weather, so instead of sitting at home I went on a cycle ride up the Alpspitze (in case bad weather came again).
Up the Maria Trost way were I met Hanse (my ski teacher boss) also on his bike, and two other bikers that overtook me. Some nice lighting effects of the sun in the forest and then a good view over Nesselwang from the top half. Arrived at Sportheim Böck, had a short rest and then long clothes on to come down again. Met more bikers on their way up and could see a storm coming from the west. Reached the bottom in no time and set of home, being a bit dirty from the damp track down.
Track at GPSies and pictures at Picasa.

Time in saddle: 1 hour 20 min.
Distance: 13.4 km
Average: 9.7 km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment