Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Lake

Nice and sunny day today, so after college I went out on my first real mountainbike tour.
A friend of mine suggested a track so I cycled that today and it was super. Started of going towards Atlesee and after that past Kögelweiher. Turned of right at some point up a hill and came up behind two castles. After that downhill and past a lake I hadn't known before. One of the first times out this year and I find a new lake. My friend had warned me about some rest of snow on the way which turned out to now be mud. I didn't have my front mud guard on so I was splattered in dirt.
After that through Rebichel and then of home for a shower.
Track at GPSies and some pictures at Picasa.

Time in saddle: 1 hour
Distance: 19 km
Average speed: 19 km/h [ didn't need a calculator for that :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment